2023 Beneteau 9' (3.00 m) Oceanis 40.1
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
This 40-foot Oceanis cruiser, which follows in the footsteps of her older sister, the Oceanis 46.1, offers unparalleled deck volume and interior capacity without making any compromises to performance thanks to a new hull design by Marc Lombard.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: BEYGN297K223
- Stock #: Sailboat
Available in Store: Fort Lauderdale
This 40-foot Oceanis cruiser, which follows in the footsteps of her older sister, the Oceanis 46.1, offers unparalleled deck volume and interior capacity without making any compromises to performance thanks to a new hull design by Marc Lombard. The end result is a hull that is rigid under sail and capable of actual speed. Her deck layout and incredibly spacious interior by Nauta Design are unheard of on a boat this size above the water.. You cannot help feeling that you are aboard a 45 foot cruiser!
The Oceanis 40.1 is available in different layouts, drafts and rig options, adapting to the most demanding sailor’s cruising requirements and satisfying their need for comfort and pleasure under sail.
The interior design by Italian architect Nauta is extremely bright and excels in the elegant arrangement of the living spaces, with your choice of either a walnut or white oak ambiance. She is available with two, three, or four staterooms, and the starboard C-shaped galley has a lot of storage and a big counter. A big salon with a table and a moveable bench is located on the port side, and a chart table at the base of the companionway offers plenty of workspace. Everyone can live however they like and enjoy sailing wherever the wind takes them because everything is modular.
*Please note, stock images are used. Some features depicted may not be included.
We’re proud to showcase Beneteau Sailboats at our Fort Lauderdale showroom.
Preferred Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nautical Ventures. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Stock #: Sailboat
LOA: 42' 3'' (12.88 Meters)
Type: Sail- New
Beam: 13' 9''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 51 Gallons (193.06 Liters)
Fresh Water: 62 Gallons (234.7 Liters)
Dry Weight: 17603
Photos click to view all
• Anodized furling mast (Z-Diffusion), deck stepped with in-mast furling system, 2 Aft swept spreaders • Anodised aluminum boom • Classic stainless steel single strand standard rigging • Split backstay • Rigid boom vang with tackle • Self-tacking jib rigging with on-deck furler • Mainsail stay rope on the roof (with 2 chainplates) • 1 Self-tacking jib track with traveller • Complete running rigging: Mainsail halyard, Genoa halyard with cleat on mast, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsheet, 1 Self-tacking jib sheet • 9 Clutches • 2 flag halyard
• 2 Self tailing coachroof winches (H40.2 STA) on the coachroof • 1 Aluminum Speed Grip winch handle • 1Winch handle box
• Furling mainsail Dacron, with UV protection Natural, horizontal cut • Self-tacking jib Dacron with UV protection Natural, horizontal cut
MOORING LINES - MOORING
• Self-draining chain locker - Integrated clench on the deck - Hatch cover • Single roller stainless steel bow fitting with offset roller • 6 Aluminum mooring cleats (Length: 300mm / 12’’) • Stainless steel chafing plate
SAFETY ON DECK
• 2 stainless steel pulpit(s) • 2 Stainless steel pushpits • 2 Stainless steel handrails on coachroof • 1 Lifebuoy support bracket • Tube welded onto pulpit for flag • Double guard lines and stainless steel stanchions (605mm / 2’) • Emergency ladder on pushpit
• Self-draining cockpit • 1 Sail locker/Workshop below starboard cockpit bench • 1 Wet locker below starboard cockpit bench • 1 2-section cockpit bottom locker: 1 hull bottom access and 1 gas bottle • Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches • Foldaway helmsman foot chock • 2 Steering wheel consoles: Stainless steel steering wheels (900 mm / 2’11’’ diameter) - Anthracite leather covering - Steering gear at the helm station - Steering line transmission system - Stainless steel handrail • 2 Deck access for emergency tiller, below footrest • 1 Tiller • 1 Steering compass on the cockpit table • Engine control, to starboard • Enginer control panel, to port • Cockpit table, stainless steel frame, 2 natural solid wood extension leaves, 4 cup holders, stainles steel handrail, waterproof USB socket, life raft stowage • 1 2-part PMMA Saloon-type companionway door, Sliding hatch made of PMMA
SWIM PLATFORM / AFT TRANSOM
• Fully opening transom, convertible to bathing platform (2,65 x 0,80m / 8’8’’ x 2’7’’) • Intermediate cockpit access step • Manual opening with hoist • Natural solid wood decking on swim platform • 1 Fixed, telescopic stainless steel swimming ladder