2011 Catalina 35' (10.67 m) 355
St Petersburg, Florida, United States
It is refreshing to see a boat whose owners took such loving care of her and lavished her with many upgrades to make her an ideal cruiser. The owners kept a detailed log of all maintenance which includes exterior wax twice a year and oil changes every 50 to 100 hours.
- Cruisers / Sloop
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: CTYYL0016B111
LOA: 35' (10.67 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 12' 0''
Draft Max: 4' 6''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Fresh Water: 101 Gallons (382.33 Liters)
Holding Tank: 27 Gallons (102.21 Liters)
Dry Weight: 13800
Photos click to view all
The current owners bought this boat with me when it was brand new. For 11 years this boat was docked behind their condo where they could keep a watchful eye on her.
It is refreshing to see a boat whose owners took such loving care of her and lavished her with many upgrades to make her an ideal cruiser. The owners kept a detailed log of all maintenance which includes exterior wax twice a year and routine oil changes.
Center Island Owner's Berth
4'6" Draft Wing Keel
Low Engine Hours (596 Hour)
All Electronics Upgraded 2019
Air Condition 16,000 BTU Replaced 2018
In-Mast Roller Furling Main Main
Waxed twice a year
After building over 85,000 boats, spanning 60 years, Catalina continues to innovate and perfect sailing yacht design and construction. The Catalina 355 is part of that evolution and a member of the 5-Series, which includes the 315, 375, 385, 425, 445 and 545. The 5-Series boats were structurally better designed and better built than previous models and will provide you and your family more security and a better resale value.
Take a serious look at this Catalina 355 and you will better understand why there are few on the market and when a nice one becomes available, it doesn't last long.
The Catalina 355 has features that make sailing for the day or for extended periods a pure pleasure. The interior layout is intelligently arranged to provide accommodations you’d expect on a much larger boat. Two separate staterooms provide owners and guests privacy and comfort. The large u-shaped settee can also be converted to a double berth. The galley has ample counter space and storage that the cook will appreciate.
The 355 is designed for easy handling and excellent performance. The inboard shrouds allows this tighter sheeting angles and better upwind performance, while allowing easy access walking forward.
Then in-mast roller furling main and genoa are easily handled without leaving the safety of the cockpit. The cockpit provides comfortable seating that extends onto the coaming as well as the stern rail seats.
The walk through transom makes it easy and safer to get on or off the boat, in or out of the water or dinghy.
To keep the topsides clean, it only takes a bucket of suds a brush and a hose
We invite you view the virtual tour we have on our website that will give you an accurate presentation of the layout and condition of this boat. .
Call be if you'd like additional information, set up a time to personally view her or to make an offer.
The Main Salon features a U-shaped Settee on the port side that has a folding table that easily converts from a cocktail table, to a dining table and can be lowered to form a large berth. Opposite is a settee that has a center section that can be lifted to form a table and is ideal for playing cards.
The Galley features ample counter space and storage, a microwave, deep polished stainless steel sinks with a polished single lever faucet & sprayer. The refrigerator/freezer has both front & top access for convenience. The stainless steel stove & oven are gimbaled for safety & use underway.
The Owner's Cabin features a center island berth with an articulating inner spring mattress that allows the head of the bed to raise or lower with the push of a button. The foot of the bed raise up for more storage, plus there are two drawers. The hanging locker is lined in aromatic cedar and opposite is a seat with a small makeup table and mirror.
The Aft Cabin features a large double berth with an innerspring mattress, a hanging locker, an opening hatch and an opening port for excellent ventilation.
The roomy Head is made from a single fiberglass molded part that creates a sculptured appearance & is easy to clean. The "vessel style" sink is attractive, practical, & creates additional counter space. An opening port provides proper ventilation
The Navigation Desk incorporates a recessed laptop computer compartment with dedicated power ports.
- Furling Mainsail with vertical battens
- 135% Genoa, with U.V. protection, white
- Selden Mast & Boom, Anodized Double Spreader Rig
- Mounting for Gennaker Bow Sprit, plus Bow Sprit
- (2) Two-speed self tailing primary winches
- (2) Two-speed self tailing mainsheet / halyard winches
- Ball bearing winch handle
- Mainsheet traveler with car and adjustable system led to cockpit
- Headsail furling gear
- Boom vang, rigid adjustable type
- (2) Jib halyards lead aft with sheet stoppers
- (2) Ball bearing genoa blocks
- Bronze three blade propeller
- L.E.D. cockpit light
- Extruded aluminum toe rail with integral chocks
- Watertight "StrikeZone" collision bulkhead
- Molded ib LP gas locker port side holds (2) 10lb fiberglass tanks - (1) tank standard
- Inner-spring mattress in fore and aft berths
- Electric macerating marine head with holding tank and deck outlet and valve for overboard discharge of holding tank
- Marine multi-bank battery charger
- Battery condition meter
- L.E.D. Anchor light at masthead
- (1) 110 Volt 30 amp shore power cord
- Deck light and L.E.D. steaming light on mast
- Electric anchor windlass with power Up and Down controls
- In-Mast Furling
- Vertical Batten Mainsail
- UPS/Gennaker Sail by Doyle (New 2016)
- Closed Cell cockpit cushions
- Marine Air Conditioning (New 2019)
- Dinette cushion for double berth conversion of main cabin dinette
- Cockpit table w/ Varnished teak top and two teak leafs
- Electric lifter for head of forward berth
- Four leaf folding main cabin table in lieu of standard table
- Ultraleather Interior- Golden
- Three blade propeller
- Microwave Oven
- Isotherm Refrigerator/Freezer
- Folding leather wrapped wheel
- Windlass power up and down
- Tank watch system for holding tank
- Bimini, dodger and connector panel
- Canvas cover for cockpit table and Wheel
- Life Sling
- Propane BBQ grill
- Raymarine Autopilot (New 2019)
- (2) Raymarine Multi Function Displays (New 2019)
- Icom M422 VHF DSC Radio with Ram Mike (New 2019)
- Raymarine Color Chartplotter (New 2019)
- Raymarine Radar (New 2019)
- 18" Raymarine Digital Radar Radome (New 2019)
- Jenson AM/FM/CD/DVD Stereo,with remote at helm. Bose speakers in main salon and two cockpit speakers under stern rail seats
- Sirius Radio
- 22" LED TV in Main Salon
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Catalina 355 features a hull design with a long waterline, moderate beam and freeboard, and a handsome low-profile cabin structure. Everywhere you look on the 355, you'll find features that make sailing for the day or for extended periods a pure pleasure. Precise mainsail control is a snap with a 5' long traveler. Long, inboard genoa tracks accommodate headsails from a powerful 155 percent genoa to a storm jib, allowing a balanced sail plan for all wind conditions. The inboard shrouds and hardware facilitates tighter sheeting angles for upwind performance, and wide, unobstructed weather decks for safety. Some features inspired by her predecessor are an articulating forward berth with innerspring mattress, a dedicated filter locker, large cockpit locker with gull wing hatch and available quad-leaf folding table.
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with PY approved corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.